By visiting the Plan Lab website or using any of our services, you acknowledge that you accept Plan Lab’s policies for treatment of personally identifiable information that we collect when you are accessing the website or using our services.
- We do not sell or share your personal information with anyone outside of Plan Lab without your consent. We use your personal or financial information to provide you with information and services you request, to tell you about other products and services, and to give you a customized, interactive experience as you use our products.
- We may summarize information about you in a way that does not identify you personally, and combine it with other information to understand how our products are used, to deliver products and services, and to help us develop new products and services.
- Plan Lab stores information when you interact with our services. We use Google Analytics to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our site are visited and by how many people.
- We occasionally employ third parties to add new features or perform tasks that may access data management. These third parties do not have any right to use your personal information. You hereby consent to sharing your personal information for this purpose.
- As a normal course of business, Plan Lab may sell or otherwise transfer its corporate assets to another entity. In the case of an acquisition or other asset reassignment, customer information may be transferred or acquired by a third party. By visiting www.MarketingPlanSoftware.com or interacting with any of our services, you acknowledge that an acquirer may continue to use your information.
- When necessary to comply with the law, protect our rights or protect our users’ or employee’s safety, Plan Lab may release your personal information, including for fraud protection.